I’m a Ph.D. student in computer science, advised by Prof. Hongwei Xi, working primarily on the programming language ATS. My research topic is on session types, a behavior type system for ensuring that communication protocols be correctly implemented.
Besides research, I contribute a little on Github. I travel and photograph a lot. I just entered the fantastic world of medium format film photography with a second hand Mamiya RB67. I play piano, and I’m learning guitar.
- ats: http://ats-lang.org
- ats @ google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ats-lang-users
- ats @ discourse: http://discourse.ats-lang.org
- linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steinwaywu
- github: http://github.com/steinwaywhw
- flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/steinwaywu/
- 500px: http://500px.com/steinwaywu
- instagram: http://www.instagram.com/steinwaywhw/
- glot.io: https://glot.io/users/steinwaywhw/snippets
last updated: Tue, Oct 04, 2016